Services & Pricing
Whether your case is simple or complex, we have the professionals and pricing to meet your needs.
Up-front pricing. No retainers. No surprises.
Legal Document Processing
$1000 no children | $1400 with children*
- Socially distant process available. (Includes service by mail. Respondent will have to meet with a Notary for final signature.)
- All the documents required by both parties for your divorce with agreement, completed at your direction.
- Opportunity to review, request revisions, and approve the documents before we print them and arrange for document signing.
- Filing of your documents at the appropriate courthouse.
*Prices do not include court filing fees.
One 2-hour session with a Certified Family Mediator, with a case analysis prior to your meeting, and a Memorandum of Understanding $850
Your mediator will:
- Review the information submitted in your questionnaires prior to your meeting.
- Provide a safe, comfortable, neutral, and confidential mediation environment.
- Maintain a respectful process.
- Listen to you carefully and help you understand each other.
- Intervene as necessary to help you communicate more effectively with each other.
- Ask questions to help ensure everything relevant is understood and carefully considered.
- Balance the process so neither side is disadvantaged or dominated by the other.
- Try to prevent issues from becoming overly polarized.
- Help you re-examine expectations that may be unrealistic.
- Provide ideas for solutions if you seem to be stuck.
- Keep the process organized and moving forward productively.
- Offer guidance to come up with a complete divorce agreement that the court will accept.
- Clarify any issues in your divorce and develop options for resolving them.
- Assist you in reaching agreement on the division of assets and debts and payment of support.
- Helping you understand financial matters relevant to the divorce and the financial and tax implications.
- Following your session, provide you with a document (Memorandum of Understanding) detailing your agreements that can be used to prepare your divorce documents.
One 2-hour session with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst $600
Your CDFA will cover what you would like to know and work out concerning the financial and tax implications associated with your divorce. This may include:
- Identifying all your assets and debts.
- Gathering the necessary data for your assets and debts.
- Clarifying marital (community) assets vs. separate assets.
- Valuation options and implications for your assets and debts.
- Assistance in valuing pensions.
- Understanding the possible tax consequences associated with specific assets and debts.
- Clarifying how specific assets and debts are likely to grow or diminish in value with the passage of time.
- Identifying options for asset/debt division.
- Preparing a single page spreadsheet to show all assets and debts and their proposed division.