Services & Pricing
Whether your case is simple or complex, we have the professionals and pricing to meet your needs.
Up-front pricing. No retainers. No surprises.
Legal Document Processing
$800 no children | $1000 with children*
- All the documents required by both parties for your divorce with agreement, completed at your direction.
- Opportunity to review, request revisions, and approve the documents before we print them and arrange for document signing.
- Filing of your documents at the appropriate courthouse.
*Prices do not include court filing fees.
One 2-hour session with a Certified Family Mediator $600 non-attorney Mediator | $850 attorney Mediator*
- Obtain professional guidance regarding the fair and equitable distribution of your assets and debts.
- Compare various outcomes of different financial scenarios.
- Identify the short-term and long-term effects of dividing property, including tax issues.
- Determine if either party can afford the matrimonial home – and if not, what might be an affordable alternative.
- Create budgets for future proposed needs.
- Have a neutral, professional mediator facilitate your discussion.
- Discuss and move toward agreement on your parenting plan.
- Confirm your fair and equitable distribution.
- Come to a consensus on child or spousal support.
- Identify any other issues you’d like addressed in your agreement.
*Attorney-mediators do not represent either client, nor will they provide legal advice to either client.
One 2-hour session with a Personal Wealth Advisor/Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Confirm complete financial data gathering of assets, liabilities, and contingencies.
- Consultation regarding marital assets vs. separate assets.
- Suggest future budgets after property division and support payments.
- Client education regarding the tax consequences of dividing assets, investments, pension plans, and insurance issues.
- Financial advice pertaining to dividing and valuing property fairly, and ensuring today’s split of assets and cash flow will be fair and equitable in the future.
- After-tax cash flow consideration of spousal and child support calculations
- Tax consequences of divorce agreements
- Financial advice on pension planning, health insurance coverage and residence consideration.
- Modeling the future values of retirement and pension funds.
- Risk Management and Asset Protection: Life insurance needs to cover potential lost alimony and child support.
- Valuation of stock options and advanced planning with respect to stock options, restricted stock and stock appreciation rights.
- Financial reporting of agreed-to property division.
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer - Update estate plans; including wills, trusts, beneficiary forms.
- Financial planning going forward
Comprehensive Real Estate Analysis
$350 to compare two scenarios
Decisions regarding what to do with the marital home and other real estate can often times be clouded by emotion. It is important to have a clear understanding of the financial implications of potential decisions. Your comprehensive real estate analysis is a detailed report by a Forensic Real Estate Divorce Strategist™ that includes a comparison of two scenarios for one real estate property. Example scenarios include:
- One spouse keeping the house
- One spouse buying out the other with other community assets
- Selling the house and dividing the proceeds
- Owning the house jointly, one spouse living in it
- Owning the house jointly, using it for rental property
Your analysis will explore the potential tax ramifications and estimates of gains/losses with each scenario, and well as provide the deed, mortgage history, deed of trust and comparative market values of the property at the date of separation.